Monday, February 05, 2007

Birthday Mania, Here I Come!

By Shannon:

Now they have me hooked! These birthday parties are starting to be super fun! I know, I know, it used to be such a drag, remember the TWO birthday parties which Daddy and Mommy did for me? Well, we attended ANOTHER ONE last Saturday!

This time, it was a combined Birthday Bash for all my EDD Jan buddies, all 35 of us! Actually, I think it was more of a D N D event, with goodie bags for us babies, stuffed full of gifts from Abbott, Gaia, Studioloft etc etc...

What's more, there were contests and great prizes! Fastest changing Diaper contest, Fastest crawler contest, Fastest walking contest, prettiest and handsome contest, Daddy and Mommy lookalike contest.... geez.... and Mommy and Daddy, the two spoilsports didn't enter into any of them! HMMMMFFF!

We Babies had lots of fun running around, and pulling each others' hair and clothes... I can't imagine the chaos next time when we all start walking!


Babies and Daddies and Mommies Everywhere!


The Leaders in the Pack, but only in terms of Age!


Kirsten's, Megan's, Sarah Mae's and My Birthday Cakes!


Hmmmmm, mmmmmuuummmm, muuummmmm.... gobbling down my birthday cake!

No comments: