Monday, June 11, 2007

Good Or Bad, I Still Can't Figure It Out Yet!

this past one and a half years have flown by in a blur, I suddenly realise that our baby girl is no longer, well, a baby girl....this hit me one day watching her hanging on the bars of the playground like a naughty monkey that she is now.... she has taken her first steps into toddlerhood, and Mal and I have no baby left to baby (good or bad, I still can't figure that one out yet!)


Here's some nice shots of our baby who's no longer a baby..... that was a heck of a eighteen months to go through, though I woldn't miss it for the world!

Are You Taking Me?

The New Sam Sui Woman of the Century!

Ready or Not, World, here I Come!
Hidden Monkey under That Demure Smile!



A nice one for the camera
I Dun Want! I dun Want!




No comments: