Monday, March 08, 2010

Right, Hit Me Another time, Since We are Down

By Shannon's Mommy:

Right, hit me another time, since we are down and out. Just when you think it doesnt get any worse than this, it DOES get worse. What we feared would happen HAPPENED.

Lauren caught a fever and cold last week. With a sinking heart I called KK to inform them. We were given a reprieve when the nurse told us that as long as the doctor didnt prescribe antobotics for the illness, the Op could go on as scheduled. So we waited and waited, and the cold deeloped into a racking cough with phelgm.

Lauren VERY rarely gets coughs, and this was a bad cough. I hoped she would get better before the Op, but as of today, she still has phelgm in her throat. SO again, I called the hospital and got the confirmation from them that she WOULD NOT be able to go for the Op as scheduled on Wendesday.

We are now scheduled for 24th March, 2 weeks later. I pray that she will be in tip top condition as we really do not want to bring this to April, fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Rachel L. said...

Today's Tuesday, and I hope L is all well and ready for the OP!

Jia you!