Thursday, August 24, 2006

I am a Mighty Lioness - hear me ROARRRRR!

Well, what can I say? Our princess decided to play punk with us, and woke up from 2am in the morning, wailing away.... milk was eagerly consumed, but instead of going back to sleep like a little guai baby that she normally is, Shannon decided to stay awake and wail, and play and wail and play.... all the way till 5am.... attempts to smoothe her failed, and the pacificer was tossed around like a tennis ball.

The mightly lioness Shannon finally decided she had enough at 5am and dozed off, leaving both Mal and me totally zonked out and none the wiser... oh boy! I'm not looking forward to tonight if this was just a preview!


Hmmm, this mummy here is still thinkng whether both of us are in good enough form to go out and meet Auntie Rena, Auntie Wendy and Sumo and Ethan in the afternoon, after the big drama in the night...

No comments: