Saturday, November 11, 2006

The Day The Lightbulb Came On

By Shannon

By now, I'm very used to Daddy asking Mommy worriedly whether I am okay or not.... 'Dear, Shannon's doesn't seem right, is she ok?..'...'Dear, she coughed, is she ok?'....'Dear, her tummy's so bloated, is she ok?'........ (goes on and on...)

Well, SOMETHING is definitely NOT OK these few days.... cause the lightbulb has just came on!

All of a sudden I can sudenly:
1) Give lethal flying kisses
2) Drink from a straw (mind you, it depends on my mood...)
3) Do the wiggle-eiggle on my butt whenever I hear music
4) Plant wet kisses on Mommy and Daddy's faces
5) Do the 'Tou-tia' action, aka hit the side of my head with my hand... (much to Aunty Wendy's amusement when she caught me doing it)
6) Stand unaided for max 3 seconds

Mommy was amazed by my train of though as well when she caught me fiddling with a bottle of vitamins which Mama was taking. I passed the bottle back to Mama and pointed at the cap to 'ask' her to open it for me... hey, what are slaves for anyway, right?

Mommy and Daddy hopes that this burst of intelligence will carry on and not fizzle out... personally, I just dun care....

No comments: