Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Talent Scout For Singapore's Next Top Model

By Shannon:

Daddy and Mommy bought me to Uncle Jeremy's and Auntie Michelle's place last Sunday, 4th Nov.... turned out that they had a brand new baby boy, Nicholas and there was a celebration at their new home and Glensprings for his one month.

Hey, I hate to digress here, but I don't remember ANY celebration of this sort for ME...! What happened to it? No rows and rows of steaming hot food and admiring visitors coming to look at my pretty face and glorious smile? Or drool over my spiky long hair and curly eyelashes...! And what happened to all the presents and red little packets...Grrrrr.....

Anyway, Uncle Jeremy and Auntie Michelle's place is verrrrrry nice, with a huge baby pool and landscaped gardens.

And I had fun too, coz there was a zealous Auntie sitting opposite me who was snapping away with her camera. I kinda suspect she may be a talent scout for Singapore's Next Top Model... hmmmm... well, I better get used to this kind of life, I'm gonna have tons of parrazazzi coming after me once they sign me up anyway.... :)

No comments: