Tuesday, January 23, 2007

They're Here, They're here! The Whack On Tooth Fairy's Butt Finally Worked!

By Shannon:

Waaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! After SOOOOOOOOO long, Mommy's finally given up and stopped poking her finger down my mouth.... cos they're FINALLY here! The whack on tooth fairy's butt finally worked!

Before any of you accuse me of Fairy abuse and report me to the SPCF, let me just tell you that after waiting patiently for soooo many months for my two front tooth, I lost my patience and finally sent a lett of complaint to the Tooth Department... saw my post last Monday?

Well, the tooth fairy in charge of me must have gotten a good scolding and bucked up, coz my two front teeth are showing! Tiny silvers of pealry white are peeping from my gums... yeah!

I'm no longer Shannon the Bogay Baby! From today onwards, I shall be called Shannon the Four teeth Wonder! Or Super Duper Four teeth Shannon... or......Front Teeth Super Shannon! Or.....(mumbling.....)

No comments: