Monday, January 15, 2007

Will You STOP Prying My Mouth Open And Poking Your Finger In???

By Shannon:

it's been a loooong time since I had something to say... and you know why? Course everytime I open my mouth, Mommy's checking for teeth!

Ok ok, so my teeth is a littttlleeee slow in coming. While my buddies are chomping down on cuttlefish sticks and chewy cheesy pizzas, I am still eating mashy sticky porridge and tiny silvers of apple with two bottom teeth.... while other babies are proudly showing their set of pearlies, and putting them to good use (Ethan, I haven't forgetten the vicious bite you left on my index finger the other day!), I am still showing the same old Bo-gay smile... or frown...

BUT that is NOT an excuse for prying my mouth open and poking a finger in EVERYDAY right????

So I can only hope that the tooth fairy buckles up in her lazy ways, and sends my teeth coming! (She's another one who needs a serious performance appraisal!)

Santa already played me out this Christmas.... so much for singing 'All I want for Christmas are my two front teeth'!

No comments: