Sunday, December 24, 2006

Mommy Chopped Teddy Bear's Head Off!

By Shannon:

You know how VERY important people are given many parties in their honour? Well, judging from the number of parties I've had, I must be a president of some island somewhere!

Daddy and Mommy threw another birthday party for me yesterday! Welll, they said it was for me lah, but in truth, Mommy only invited 3 of my friends (Ethan, Sarah Mae and Kirsten) to come, and the other 60 over people were Daddy and Mommy's friends!!! Mommy said that Eljiah was having his birthday party on the same day! Boo hoo, I dun get to give Elijah a birthday kiss!

Hmmm... the birthhday party was fun...we had lots of fun toys to play and a huge bouncy castle! Everything was great, and all the uncles and aunties remembered little me, and gave me tons of presents... Hee hee...

Everything was great... until Mommy chopped off Teddy Bear's head! My dear parents
ordered a 3D Teddy bear cake for me, and it looked so nice, until Mommy whacked the head off and cut it up! Eeeewwwwwwww... Daddy says she has a sadistic streak in her... wanting to saw it into half and what not!


My Cute 3D Teddy Bear Birthday Cake


Happy Birthday to Me!



Ethan: Shannon, nice party!
Shannon: Do I get a birthday kiss from you?


Didn't we go through this before?



Where's the car???? No Car as birthday present until I'm 18????!! Waaaaaaaaaa!

No comments: