Monday, December 11, 2006

Number One is Over, still have 99 more to go???

By Shannon:

***Ohh, the weather outside looks frightful, but the view inside's delightful, and we don't have anywhere to go... let it snow let it snow....***

Huh, not Christmas yet...? Then... oh, that's right, we supposed to talk about my first birthday celebration....

Daddy and Mommy organised a FIRST birthday dinner for me yesterday and invited all of Kong Kong's relatives to Peach Garden for a celebration... I'm wasn't too bothered about what was going on, as long as I get to wear my new bubble dress and hairclip...

Tons and tons of presents, including a fat big goodie bag from Auntie Marissa! Gonna bring the hugemonous beach ball to Ethan's birthday party tomorrow!


Miss Universe, Get ready, here I come!!


Kong kong, Mama and me...


You mean the whole cake is not only for me? I have to share??? But it's my birthday!


Hey, don't you dare eat my cake before I get my hands on it!


Please take note of the tiny teeny drop of cake I am eating!!! You see how unfair my parents are!


Presents presents presents!


This is tough work, you know...


Finally, my loot!

No comments: