Thursday, December 07, 2006

All I Want For Christmas Is a Baluku!

By Shannon:

Christmas is coming! Hmmm, I'm already thinking of all the christmas presents I'm gonna get.... already busy scouting the toys section whenever Daddy and Mummy bring me out, hey, you think I ALWAYS like to go out? There's a underlying motive ok?

So, I'm wondering whether Daddy and Mommy will get my not so subtle hints about which presents to get... I hope I dun end up with some boring educational toy like Flash cards, and books..... geez....

One thing I tried out today, Nosediving! I have been hearing all my buddys' accounts about exciting falls from the bed, the cot, and pram, and so far, under Daddy's and Mommy's zealous watch, I've not been able to execute a stunt like that....

I finally got the stunt done today! Mommy had just placed me on their bed today morning under Daddy's watchful eye, while she went to pack some stuff. I figured that if I wanted to do something, I should do it NOW! So I just leaned forward and zoom! Down I went! To give Daddy credit, his reflexes were lightening fast, he lunged forward and manged to stick his leg out before I fell on the floor... the end result, a resounding THUD when my head met his leg.... OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Hey, I wanted to hit the floor and what did I get? A Leg? Yucks..... come on, all I wanted for Christmas was a first time Baluku!

3 minutes of screaming and wailing and I was back to normal.... oh well, better luck next time!

No comments: