Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Spooky Halloween, Check out my graveyard and choppedup fingers!

ByShannon's Mommy:
I started this entry in December, but never got around to finishing it... so it's late by a couple of months, sorry! But I have to say the photos of the kids and the food are great, so this is worth a look-see...!

Our Condo had a Halloween party on 24th Oct. It was supposed to be 31st, but the function room was booked. I'm happy we have some pretty friendly neighbours, so this is actually a annual event. Last year, not much thought went into the food preparation, but this year, we really tried hard to make it a thematic party...and it was overwhelmingly successful.
All the kids came dressed, and almost ALL the girls came as Fairies and Princesses.. not much of a scary costume, but I guess at that age, all girls just aspire to be that. I went as a fat pink pig, even got fattened especially up for the part... :)

Lauren as a fairy
Shannon as a fairy princess

Me as a Fat Pig



Some of the kids
Ghosts, Witches and bumble bees come out today!
Ultraman and a Angel to the rescue!

Don't the kids look adorable!
The food was fanastic, we tried to make it as gooey and gory as possible, check out my Brownie grave yard and chopped up fingers! Not bad for a creative first attempt I think .. :)






And after that, what else but trick-a-treat!




No comments: