Monday, January 18, 2010

4th Birthday Party!

By Shannon's Mommy:
I'm heartened by the number of people who still visit this blog depsite my tortise slow updating, and even more when they leave comments, a footprint to show me that they were here and read what little I have to say :)

Despite our uncertainty with Lauren's progress and what's going to happen, life goes on right? So on a happier note, here's some photos of Shannon's 4th birthday party. We celebrated it in school for her with a cake from Prima, my choice when it comes to kids coz theiur cakes are light, airy and soft, perfact for kids. We also arranged a Art decor party and from the looks of it, the kids had fun! We ended up with 30 pieces, with even the playgroup kids particpating.

Shannon and her cake - Snow White and Seven dwarfs

Her classmates


Some of the finished works, all the kids did very well!


Shannon and me


Some of the kids and her posing with their work

No comments: