Wednesday, September 20, 2006

SMILE 2006 - Shannon Style

By Shannon:

Hummmf! fuming mad.... Mommy submitted my cutie passport photo to the Smile 2006 project, you know the one in preparation for the IMF meetings? I gave a demure smiley face for that precious photo, and mommy submitted it in. I had expected that the organisers of the project to pounce on it and pick it as one of the smiley faces welcoming the delegates when they arrive, who can resist such a angelic face right?But nooooooo! They choose to pick other people instead.... hmmmf! They really dun know a good picture when they see one!

See how demure and angelic I looked! This took so many hours of practise to get right!


So, who says that Smile 2006 can be the only project around town? I'm starting my own SMILE 2006 - Shannon Style, and this time, nobody can say that my picture's not in!

SMILE 2006 - Shannon Style

No comments: