Sunday, September 10, 2006

When Did My Desk Become A Leg Stretching Machine?

By Shannon:

Hmmm, something tells me that Mommy and Daddy is obsessed with my height, or lack of it...

You know my work desk? The colourful one with such alot of stuff on it? Which shows how busy I am at times pressing the 'keyboard keys' and answering the ever ringing phone?

My Work Desk, Busy right?












Well, Mommy and Daddy raised the height of my work desk today... as if I don't have enough things to do already, like whacking the rolling toys or trying to pull the darn string off the silly turtle!

Now, I am standing on tip-toe, whilst trying to turnaround to kapo at all the things hapening around me. This is frustrating... since when did my desk become a leg stretching machine???

See how comfy I was before the height raising a.k.a leg strething excerise...

Just right!

The leg stretching machine at work...eehhhh!

No comments: