Monday, September 04, 2006

The View up here is GOOD!

By Shannon:

Hmmm, seems like there's alot I don't know about my body yet.... Mommy and Daddy keep making me do funny things, like placing me on my tummy and asking me to kick kick.. what is that, man? I HATE tummy time, HATE IT, HATE IT, HATE IT! Everytime they ambush me and plop me on my tummy, I'll give them a half-hearted attempt at reaching for the stupid toys they dangle in front of me, and then..., I slyly turn to the side, and tadaaaaaa! I'm on my back... hee hee...

Anyway, new game of the day, using those two funny long stumpy limbs to stand... see how well I'm standing? What can I say, the View up here is GOOD! But I have heard insidious whispering going around between Daddy and Mummy that they plan to ... lower XXX (dunno wat).... XXX level XXX...(dunno wat)... cot ... dun fall XXX (dunno wat) out and crack...XXX (dunno wat) skull... hmm, better see what they are up to this weekend.


Opps, caught in the act!


Okay, give you a BIGGGG SMILE!


Come closer, see the view from up here!

No comments: