Friday, October 13, 2006

Black Pepper Steak and Chilli Crab, Here I Come!

By Shannon:

Being a baby is super tough... It's tough enough having to endure those big adult making crazy faces at you all the time, and babbling nonsense, thinking that they are talking in your language, not to say all the endless pinching of your cheeks and nose!

Add to that, though they are supposedly smarter than us babies, they have absolutely noooo idea what we mean when we go 'ggaaaaaaa', or 'bbbaaaahhhbbaaahhhh' or 'fffffffiiiii'.... and making silly assumptions over why we cry...! I won't even go there....

Yesterday was a classic example! After all the endless whining and wailing and waking up at nights, and seeking comfort in Perth, my silly (and I must admit, a little dumb) parents finally caught on...! I'm teething! Teething, teething, teething! My two bottom teeth had made a appearance, and from the size of them, they have probably been there since a week ago... but did my parents know? Nooooooooooo, they just assumed all the crying and whining had to do with adjusting to a new environment.... SIGH.... when will adults ever learn?

Anyway, yesterday, Mommy finally got a chance to observe my gums when I was doing my daily Wailing routine during my nap time... and volia! She saw the two tiny pearlies sticking out... Daddy's gonna miss my toothless grins soon.

Black Pepper Steak and Chilli Crab, here I come!


Better look all you want, the toothless grin is on its way out!

No comments: