Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I Was A SUGAR PLUM Fairy! Not A Brinjal!

By Shannon

Let me get this CLEAR ONCE and FOR ALL... It's a SUGAR PLUM FAIRY!!!!! I was NOTTTTT a Brinjal OK!

Sigh, what a disaster...

Auntie Christine organised a halloween party for us babies and small kids on Saturday, and Mommy went to Toy R Us and got me a SUGAR PLUM FAIRY costume (I can't emphasize this enough!)

Dun I look cute? Well, the party was lots of fun, and Terisse and Alicia came as well... All in all we had two fat pumpkins, one ladybug, one Honeybee, one Darth Vader (how does he get time off from Star Wars?), one Alien, and one pretty Witch. And of course, ME! The SUGAR PLUM FAIRY...

However, my happy bubble was burst yesterday when Mommy and me met Nicholas and his Grandma while taking a stroll around the garden...

Nicholas' Grandma : Ohh, she looked so cute in her costume on Saturday!
Mommy: Thanks, all the babies were so cute, huh?
Nicholas' Grandma: Nicholas, remember Shannon? She as dressed as a Brinjal?
Mommy: Errr.. well...
Nicholas; Grandma: Right Shannon, you were so cute, cute little Brinjal...!
Me: *Fainting away*


See! SUGAR PLUM FAIRY! How can I be a Brinjal!

You think it's coz of the stick on my hat?

No comments: