Tuesday, October 24, 2006

So What If I Want To Run Around With A Dirty Diaper!

By Shannon

oooohhhhhhh.... I know Mommy gets very worried when I don't poo and get constipated, but this is toooo much! 5 times a day! What are they thinking of??????

I'm NOT mumbling baby nonsense ok... Daddy and Mommy bought me to see Dr. Tan yesterday coz I have been pooing too many times in the day... turns out that my tummy has a stomach bug... which causes me to keep pooing, and my my bum is sooo sore and red! I scream like crazy when they try to change my diaper... can't they just leave me alone... so what if I want to run around with a dirty diaper! It's my bum!

But what I want to know is how did the stomach bug get into my tummy? Did it crawl in when I was sleeping? Better remind myself to sleep with my mouth closed the next time...

Anyway, Daddy and Mommy has been squirting some disgusting clay mixture into my mouth to ease the acidity of my tummy, and giving me watery porridge that is just bland bland bland.... what happened to my order of black pepper steak and chilli crab? What's the use of my two teeth if all I get is slurpy mushy stuff....??? You guys are just no fun, maybe it's time to change parents... grrrrrrrrr....

No comments: